Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things to do

When there's not much on TV that interests me (and that happens a lot in winter!) I'm glad to have the option of movies. Netflix is a lifesaver in that respect, even though the bookcases here hold quite a collection already. This weekend James-Philip and I watched Kung Fu Panda - so cute! The artwork alone was worth watching. He also has enjoyed Hancock, and was willing to watch again with me (he even took it home to watch one more time - good thing, because he woke up Monday with a 24-hour stomach flu so had some entertainment). I'd heard Tropic Thunder was good, and in many ways it was, but it also came close to my limit for grossness! Still waiting: Son of Rambow and Mamma Mia! Tom's watch that a few times, so it must be good. I'm not sure I want to hear the much Abba music again, though.

I've started watching the first season of Lost, since I missed it the first time around. TV episodes are the perfect incentive for treadmill time, as I discovered when Katie loaned me the first season of Chuck. That's about all there is on that one so far (on DVD, anyway - I am catching season 2 online), so I had to find another series with more potential. I'm only 3 episodes in, and it's slow developing, but seems to be coming along.

I'm open to more movie and TV suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment